Saturday, January 1, 2011

Front paged on Moddb/Indiedb! :)

Today we got featured on the front page of Moddb and Indiedb. Though due to the amount of news releases on Moddb yesterday, we were pushed to the second page. For the Indiedb I think we were around 5th from the top, so that's good!

We alos got a really nice comment about our update:
"You are right up there, when it comes to thoroughness and professionalism, with Overgrowth and other MODDB pearls.

I hope that other aspiring Mod/IndieDB-games will learn from you and in turn become even more excellent!

Huzzah for independence!"
Seems like we should redesign our mod/indie page now, to really reflect this. Do anyone have any good ideas for design, and/or know someone experienced with webdesign?

Dev Diary 1, Mocap Post Mortem, New Members

3 comments:

CZERW said...

Cool! Can I design the logo?

Dopefish said...

I've asked Jonathan to give it a try, but the more suggestions we have for a new proper logo, the better! :)

None said...

Awesome stuff man! Yeah it'd be cool to get the best logo that everyone can agree on, so I'd be okay with others working on it.