Monday, December 13, 2010

Bio: Tobias 'Dopefish' Lundmark

Mail: my.dopefish@gmail.com
Skype: mydopefish

Greetings everyone,

My name is Tobias Lundmark, but I've been calling myself Dopefish since around 1998, which others picked up and has then been calling me ever since.

I've been working at Starbreeze Studios since September 2006, where I spent my first three years as a Quality Assurance. I've since moved on to start up a video department at that company, where I now work as a Video Editor.

I've taken a leave of absence for every other week from the office, so that I can focus and spend my time on Project Aron. I'm tired of all the generic games that's been released lately so this is partly an effort to create something unlike anything else, and to go through the challenges that comes with that.

The other part of it could be somewhat of a soul journey for me, where I haven't really figured out what I'm good at other than breaking games or making videos. I'm really interested in game systems, and the interactivity of games; how they feel when you play them.

In the past I've been making machinima videos and also been a community manager for community that grew quite big, before it had to be closed down. Here's a sample of my work with machinima/video editing/compositioning:


If you have any questions about me, or Project Aron, don't hesitate to ask. You can reach me mostly through email, but I'll try to be more available for Skype aswell.

No comments: