Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milestone 8 wrap-up, and Milestone 9 planning meeting

I'll be traveling to Gotland on Sunday to clean the mocap data we captured last month, so I won't be available on Sunday. I suggest we have two meetings instead, one at 23:59 (GMT+0) on Sunday for the US people, and one at 20:00 (GMT+0) on Monday for the others.

Does this sound good? :)

5 comments:

MJL said...

Sounds good, but why 23:59? :)

Dopefish said...

So people wouldn't get confused about which day it would be, if I said 00:00 ;)

MJL said...

Ahh ok, well I hope to be there, I don't think I'm scheduled to work then.

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'll get skype and get my account running. It may be hard for me to get in on the chats since I'm GMT +12, so I'll probably be at work or leaving for work..............

adobbs said...

If I can't make it feel free to assign me any task. Since there are a couple really great environment artists I can poke around in cascade, work on the story, or some other area we don't have expertise yet. Whatever needs to get done I'll work on.