Awesome! This looks very professional and fun at the same time. This is definitely making me excited to start putting the many pieces together. Happy New Year everyone!
Thanks guys! I've updated our indiedb page and udk forum post with the video now, and I'm currently waiting for indiedb to authorize a post mortem for it.
CZERW, if you want to drop by here, I'm sure I could arrange something for you ;)
If any of you guys got any ideas for a dev diary, shoot a email in my direction.
People always love to see the work behind foley and gore sounds by sound designers, so if you guys get the chance, try capturing some of it on camera ;)
7 comments:
Awesome! This looks very professional and fun at the same time. This is definitely making me excited to start putting the many pieces together. Happy New Year everyone!
Really nice video!
Looks like a lot of fun! Man.. how I wish to have acces to such toys :)
Thanks guys! I've updated our indiedb page and udk forum post with the video now, and I'm currently waiting for indiedb to authorize a post mortem for it.
CZERW, if you want to drop by here, I'm sure I could arrange something for you ;)
Well that would be a problem at the moment, but someday, who knows. Thanks for a proposition though :)
awesome stuff Dopefish
If any of you guys got any ideas for a dev diary, shoot a email in my direction.
People always love to see the work behind foley and gore sounds by sound designers, so if you guys get the chance, try capturing some of it on camera ;)
Post a Comment