Mail: krono87@live.com
Skype: elude7
Video: UDK - The Physics Dance!
Hey everyone,
My name is Steve Bryan but I go by Elude as a screen name, I'm not much for blogging but Project Aron looks awesome. I live in the state of Idaho and have been for atleast most of my life.
I have minimal experience working with a team, only been apart of a couple before, but my experience in the Unreal Engine traces back since 1999 with Unreal Engine 1. I'm fairly knowledgeable with the UDK and feel as if I've covered most of what's available in it.
Anyway I'm looking forward to working with everyone and would like to stay apart of this team for as long as possible. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For those of you who don't know about Elude's work yet, you can see his "Physics Dance" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZDNTIJAF4
Be sure to check out the rest of his YouTube channel. He's currently working on the sequel on it, and will also be helping out for the Planetstorm guys :)
Welcome aboard Elude, we're glad we could find someone profficient with cascade/matinee ;)
Wonderful video...it's good to be able to work with you.
Welcome! Small world...I was actually invited to join Planetstorm way back last year, but they wanted me to quit my other project so I didn't end up working with them. Also, I think CliffyB tweeted about your video back when the oil spill happened, haha :)
Anyways, looking forward to working with you on some great environments and media!
Hello. Great video. Looks like you know what you're doing :)
Post a Comment