I propose we have a meeting at 18:00 (GMT+0), this Sunday, to check up on everyone's progress and if there's anything that someone needs help with. Would this time suit everyone? :)
Jonathan and Matt seems to have gotten started working together, with Matt focusing on a tutorial/speedrun level, for trying out the player movement in.
Firtina working on a main menu to make it easier to connect to games (temporary one for now), and prepare to rework the movement implementation.
I'm making progress with the Vision Statement update, and the combat system has been simplified and more easily usable on a PC, but still retains the depth. Would need CZERWs help with drawing some first person and third person views of the new stances.
From BigDirty I'd like for him to help me out with the sound page for the vision statement.
During the meeting we came up with a new additional visual cue for which spells you have selected. The posture of your hand would change while switching through the spells. See this image for example: http://www.ravensoft.com/Portals/0/GameImages/game_hexen.jpg
If there's anything you'd liked to discuss at the meeting or ask for assistance, simply send me a mail (my.dopefish@gmail.com) and I'll be sure to sort it out for you :)
5 comments:
Fine with me.
Am not sure whether I will be able to make it or not... my laptop is going through some serious issues... yet to be fixed.
Would be great if I get some kind of brief review of the meeting tomorrow. Thanks in advance. Cheers!
I can make it, since I don't have work. Let me know whats up.
We missed Rishi, CZERW and BigDirty this time :)
Jonathan and Matt seems to have gotten started working together, with Matt focusing on a tutorial/speedrun level, for trying out the player movement in.
Firtina working on a main menu to make it easier to connect to games (temporary one for now), and prepare to rework the movement implementation.
I'm making progress with the Vision Statement update, and the combat system has been simplified and more easily usable on a PC, but still retains the depth. Would need CZERWs help with drawing some first person and third person views of the new stances.
From BigDirty I'd like for him to help me out with the sound page for the vision statement.
During the meeting we came up with a new additional visual cue for which spells you have selected. The posture of your hand would change while switching through the spells. See this image for example:
http://www.ravensoft.com/Portals/0/GameImages/game_hexen.jpg
If there's anything you'd liked to discuss at the meeting or ask for assistance, simply send me a mail (my.dopefish@gmail.com) and I'll be sure to sort it out for you :)
If nothing else, catch you guys next sunday!
Sorry I didnt made it. My midterm exams are getting closer and everyone are freaking out. Thats why I may be a little less active for few next days.
Post a Comment