Skype: matthew.swee.chuan.tan
Portfolio: www.matthewtan85.wordpress.com
Nice to meet you all,
My name is Matthew Tan and I'm currently living in Auckland, New Zealand. I'll be helping out with the Character Modeling for Project Aron. New Zealand doesn't have many game companies currently the biggest we have is Sidhe Interactive and that's pretty much it. I aim to become a Character Artist and wanted to get some experience first so I looked for a mod team to join.
This is my first Mod I've worked on since I've only decided last year to try and move towards games. I'm currently working as a 3D Generalist at a advertising company called Cirkus I'm the "Illusionist" there.
I studied Computer Graphics Design and Advance 3D Productions. I was lucky enough to win a month competition at CGHUB known as the first 3D Character forge where I made my Eldar(Warhammer 40k) Bounty Hunter, Unfortunately there is no prize but I felt it helped me improve a lot.
On forums I'm usually Lapis unless someone took it then I'm Lapiz.
Cheers Look forward to working with you guys.
Mat
4 comments:
We'll have a Skype meeting on Saturday/Sunday, to wrap up this milestone :)
You should get Skype and join in then, so we may plan with you for the next milestone ;)
Welcome man, your work looks really great! I'm also relatively new to game development and I think this project is the perfect place to get experience.
I got my skype back up and running my user name is matthew.swee.chuan.tan
Welcome! I look forward to working with you as well. I love the Bounty Hunter's design and the pose.
Post a Comment