I love the parkour guys in there, I just noticed it. Maybe give it some more definition to make it stand out? I felt like the whole logo could use some edge definition or more "crispness". I like the "O" too, what if we make the "AR N" resemble our architecture style? Like the "A" almost looks like a building by istelf. Maybe if the guys were climbing the letters which resemble architecture.
Good logo concept there.. and also good points discussed. The symbol can definitely sized up.. it reminds me of Led Zeppelin :D ... once painted my T-shirt with 4 Led Zep symbols.
Okay, thanks guys. I too had the idea making the letters look more architectural and I can play around with that. I will use some silhoutte tracing for the parkour guys in the next logo, so they don't look so stick-figurish ;)
9 comments:
I love the second one. Nice details, nice style, awesome.
I'm still stuck with CZERW's second one here:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YFcPMV_8_Is/TS4Hushv_II/AAAAAAAAADM/_elzrPah4tg/s1600/logo2.jpg
But I like the trinity of the "O". Perhaps we could develop that further, for a symbol/icon?
Oh, I had totally missed the small figures in the logo! Nice touch :D
Other than that, the trinity circles looks soo small in comparision with the rest of the letters :)
Nice! It took me a while to spot the little jumping dudes though. Three circles reminds me radioactive sign.
You mean the biohazard sign? :)
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR30_o4LNU1mZEzCxYC5cu1qMJfX-uSVH4H4JpUg3nIk2ioHLQQ
Yeah, exactly what I meant :>
I love the parkour guys in there, I just noticed it. Maybe give it some more definition to make it stand out? I felt like the whole logo could use some edge definition or more "crispness". I like the "O" too, what if we make the "AR N" resemble our architecture style? Like the "A" almost looks like a building by istelf. Maybe if the guys were climbing the letters which resemble architecture.
Good logo concept there.. and also good points discussed. The symbol can definitely sized up.. it reminds me of Led Zeppelin :D ... once painted my T-shirt with 4 Led Zep symbols.
Okay, thanks guys. I too had the idea making the letters look more architectural and I can play around with that. I will use some silhoutte tracing for the parkour guys in the next logo, so they don't look so stick-figurish ;)
Post a Comment