Friday, January 21, 2011

Jobye "deceiver" Karmaker [Intro]

E-mail: jobyek@gmail.com
Skype: jobyek

Hey all!

My name is Jobye and I live in Laval, Quebec right now. However, I'll be moving to Toronto in mid-March as I just recently landed a job as a Modeler at Ubisoft Toronto! For nearly 2 years now I've been active in the Source mod community with mods such as WWI: Source and Ham and Jam. As I prepare for the move to Toronto, I'm currently just freelancing to save up some money. Until the move and hopefully after that, I'll be contributing as a Modeler to what is looking like a great project so far :). In the future, I eventually aim to be an Environment/Level Artist.

Education-wise, I did a 3 year technical program in 3D Animation at College de Bois-de-Boulogne and I'm currently finishing up a university certificate in 3D Animation and Digital Design at the NAD Centre.

In any case, I'm looking forward to working with everyone, there's some great talent on this project!

Cheers,
Jobye

4 comments:

MJL said...

Hey man, great portfolio, looking forward to creating some amazing environments with you and everyone else!

CZERW said...

Hello.

adobbs said...

Hi, amazing portfolio! I'm learning Maya/Mudbox right now and it's inspiring to see what you've done with that workflow. Do you generally start in Mudbox or create a base mesh in Maya first?

FYI, the link to your portfolio needs to be updated because it directs to the Aron blog.

Dopefish said...

Link is updated! :)