Sunday, January 9, 2011

David Miranda. Presentation

David Miranda, 26 old, Technical Artist, Madrid. Spain
Portfolio: http://dmg3d.blogspot.com/

Hi Aron followers,
Tobias wanted me to introduce my self, so here we go.
I started developing my own game content back in 2006 or so, using GTA San Andreas as base. I discovered what Modding was! hehe. So since that day, i have not stopped. Then, i met Source engine, by valve. A new world was opened for me.
Later on, i sent a collection of pictures to Pyro Studios, in Spain. And they hired me! I had to leave my paradise at canary islands to move to the great city, Madrid.
I met my new love there, 'shes' called Unreal Engine. I fell in love with it since the first day. So i became crazy. While developing at work, i continued learning at home. That took one year (2008). The project COPS was cancelled and 60% of the people were fired.
One year of desperation started, due to the global recesion, i had no job until 2Q 2010. But i used that time to build all my portfolio content and obtain a programmer degree. What happened?, i was an artist!
Then i got a job as technical artist at freedom factory studios for some time.
Nowadays,  im working for an announced tittle for microsoft as technical artist.
Since Unreal allows me to develop the stuff i want, project Aron is an opportunity to use all of this content and to develop new crazy stuff.
See you and enjoy the blog.

2 comments:

CZERW said...

HI!

None said...

Hey David, nice to meet you. :)