Monday, January 17, 2011

Andrew Dobbs, Intro

Mail: andrew.dobbs@gmail.com
Skype: andobbs

Hi everyone,

My name is Andy, and I live in Boston, Massachusetts in the US. I'll be creating trees and vegetation for the project, as well as helping where I can in other areas--such as the story. I currently work as a writing mentor for students at a university here in Boston. I've worked professionally in the game industry as a UI developer, and I created a couple of mods and several levels while at the SMU Guildhall in Texas. After taking some time to reassess my career goals and work on a steampunk, time-traveling fantasy novel, I am reinventing myself as an environment artist.

I'll be sure to link a portfolio once it's been updated with work relevant to my new focus. As a gamer, I've spent a lot of time over the past 15 years playing competitive multiplayer games, particularly 1v1 deathmatch in Quake 3. I love skill-based games where movement is an important component, and I'm excited to help build this game.

Cheers!

2 comments:

MJL said...

Welcome! I'll add you on skype :)

CZERW said...

Hello :>