Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hrishikesh "Rishi" Dani - Sound Designer

Mail: hrishikesh_dani@yahoo.com
Skype: hrishikesh.dani
Portfolio: http://www.wix.com/hrishikeshdani/index

Hey everyone,

This is Rishi here. I am going to be working alongside of Seann in the sound department for Project Aron. I have been involved in couple of mods for a past few months and am quite excited to work on a UDK project now. I have recently finished my Masters in Sound Design from the University of Edinburgh. Before my masters, I have worked in various entertainment media as a Sound Designer for past 4 years.

Project Aron looks very interesting and really looking forward to work with you guys.

@Jonathan : The concept art work which you have posted looks very wicked.. great stuff!

cheers,

Rishi

4 comments:

Dopefish said...

Welcome on board :)

Dopefish said...

Oh right, don't forget to add your mail, skype, and portfolio to your post ;)

CZERW said...

Hi Rishi!

RishiDani said...

@Dopefish : Thanks man... Finally I have got a full access to the internet.

@CZERW: Hey Patryk, whats up? sorry man got confused with names :p .. great artwork !!