Friday, December 10, 2010

Bio: Seann "Big Dirty" Maria


Mail: bigdirtyseann@gmail.com
Skype: bd.seann.1
Portfolio: http://www.dirtydays.com

Hello Project Aron,
On Dopefish suggestion I am making an introduction post. My name is Seann and I am a 15 year veteran of recording and sound design. I worked on my first Hollywood Feature Film when I was 12 years old, and still occasionally sign on to help in film or with major international touring musical acts.
Most people have called me "Dirty" or "Big Dirty" for the past 11 or 12 years. The nickname is something I picked up from having a filthy sense of humor when I was an event planner for rockstars and models in various areas of counterculture.
I have signed on as a Sound Designer with Project Aron. I am also an audio and game producer and remain constantly involved in creative projects at all times. Feel free to reach me at any time to talk audio, music, gaming, or just talk nonsense to pass the time.

Cheers,
- BDSeann

1 comment:

Hergonan said...

Hello and welcome to the team!