
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I've went ahead and added more detail -- trying to think more consciously about parkour and it's use in level design. I have also roughed in some colors for a quick color composition. I will try to come up with multiple color sets and we can vote on the best one. I sampled the colors from the color palette that Dopefish gave me. I just used a color overlay layer in photoshop, so a lot of the colors look more bleedy than desired and everything has an orangish hue for some reason. Let me know what you think...I will edit based on the comments.
2 comments:
I like it. The walls are a bit dark though, but I think that's because you overlayed them on the original image, that was quite dark by itself.
We want the bright textures to get most out of the color bounces/global illumination :)
I like the touch with the trees!
Yes, you are right about the bright textures. I also want to see how they would look bright. The image did have a lot of shadow in it, and can easily be brightened. I am probably going to do a couple more revisions and then jump into the modeling.
Post a Comment