Skype: nvhaandel
MSN: nielsvh_90@hotmail.com
Hello Everyone,
An introduction wouldn't be complete without a face to go with it, so here I am, exposing my microwave skills. Although I think that my cooking skills are great I doubt that that is the reason I joined Project Aron.
My name is Niels van Haandel and I live in Breda, a city in the south of The Netherlands. My job on Project Aron is modelling, my tasks will include building modular environments and other props. I'm currently 20 years old and I'm attending the International Game Architecture & Design (IGAD) programme in Breda. This study will hopefully earn me a bachelor degree and help me get a great career in the game industry. I just finished my first notable game called Chewy during our school project which we are trying hard to get published now.
Chewy Trailer:
I worked on this game from the very start 1,5 years ago as the Art Lead.
I don't have a portfolio online yet since I'm not at the stage that I'm actually looking for paid work because I have to spend quite some time on school. However I do have a small demoreel which I made during last summer which shows some of my school projects.
Besides my interest in CG and Game Development I also like Football, Mountainbiking, Autosport, (Good) Music and travelling. I hope I'll have a nice time with everyone here resulting in an awesome game.
If anyone has the urge to talk with me for whatever reason you can contact me on skype: nvhaandel, by mail: nvhaandel@gmail.com, or on MSN: nielsvh_90@hotmail.com
Kind Regards,
Niels van Haandel

2 comments:
Hi, welcome aboard! Your work looks great - looking forward to making some awesome environments with you soon :)
Hello
Post a Comment