That time is fine for me this weekend. My work schedule varies each week though, so I can't say for sure. Usually I work evenings so earlier in the day and afternoon is best, like until 2100 GMT (1600 EST for me).
I should be pretty flexible with saturday times, so long as I don't have anything going on with the wife.
fine for me.
but actually... sunday afternoon/evening would be preferred because sometimes saturday evenings are unpredictable for me
I can make this time but I do think that Sunday morning or later Saturday would be good as a lot of my work will be done right before those times.
We'll still have this meeting in 5 minutes today, but perhaps it would be more suitable with having meetings at 17:00 (GMT+0) on Sundays? :)
Sundays 18:00 (GMT+0) seems to suit most people, so I'll mark this as our weekly official time.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That time is fine for me this weekend. My work schedule varies each week though, so I can't say for sure. Usually I work evenings so earlier in the day and afternoon is best, like until 2100 GMT (1600 EST for me).
I should be pretty flexible with saturday times, so long as I don't have anything going on with the wife.
fine for me.
but actually... sunday afternoon/evening would be preferred because sometimes saturday evenings are unpredictable for me
I can make this time but I do think that Sunday morning or later Saturday would be good as a lot of my work will be done right before those times.
We'll still have this meeting in 5 minutes today, but perhaps it would be more suitable with having meetings at 17:00 (GMT+0) on Sundays? :)
Sundays 18:00 (GMT+0) seems to suit most people, so I'll mark this as our weekly official time.
Post a Comment